Package Price Starting From:
- Package Title: Qawwali Night at Gorakh Hill Holiday Travel and Tour Package
- Departure Countries: Pakistan
- Departure Cities: Karachi
- Min Allowed: 2 Person
- Ticket: Not Included
- Visa: Not Require
- Insurance: Not Included
- Stay: 2 Days
- Company: Premio Travel and Tours
- Rate mentioned: Per Head
- Valid Till: Until Further Notice
- Posted on: January 28, 2019
- Winter Trip to Gorakh Holiday Travel and Tour Package
- Dates: 9th & 10th Feb
- 05:00 AM: Departure from Karachi.
- Light refreshment pack in the van.
- 11:00 AM: Brunch at Sehwan Restaurant.
- 02:00 PM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi (Gorakh Base Camp).
- 02:15 PM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4×4 Jeeps.
- 04:15 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
- 04:30 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point (15 Minute Hike) Sunset View from Top. 6-9 pm. Rest time.
- 09:00 PM: Dinner
- 10:30 PM: Bonfire & Music Session.
- (Tea served to all the members)
- Basic Stargazing and long exposure photography at Helipad. (Subject to moon visibility) Night stay in camps.
- 07:00 AM: Breakfast at G-Resort.
- 08:00 AM: Departure from Gorakh Hills.
- 11:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
- 01:00 PM: Arrival at Sehwan (Authentic Sindhi Biryani for lunch)
- 04:30 PM: Arrival Hyderabad
- Arrival Karachi 7-8 PM
- Peak/festival period surcharge.
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation.
- Entrance Fee (unless specified).
- Driver & Guide Tipping.
- Room service.
- Early Check-in.
- Late Check-out.
- Luggage truck & Porter.
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs.
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be payable directly at hotel /apartment.
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time 1400 hrs and 1200 hrs respectively.
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel & transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Above rates are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Strictly No refund for un-utilized services.